Born & Brewed: The Tucson Beer Cup
Friday, September 21st 7:00PM
Following the success of the sold-out summer beer tastings and dinners, Hotel Congress debuts the first annual Born & Brewed: Tucson’s Beer Cup on Friday, September 21 from 7-10 pm, to celebrate Tucson’s best barley & hops! Local breweries will go head-to-head to win the people’s choice vote for “Tucson’s Best Beer,” showcasing two of their best beers to taste. Here’s the line-up…
Nimbus, Borderlands, Dragoon, Thunder Canyon, Barrio, 1702
Ticket includes a keepsake mug for tasting, 12 (4 oz.) beer samples, gourmet beer snacks (complimentary and for purchase), and live music to keep the party going.
- Award for overall best beer is the “Tucson Beer Cup”
- Second Award for “Best Specialty/Seasonal Brew”
- Brew that wins the “Tucson Beer Cup” will have a featured tap handle in the Tap Room!
- Pretzel sticks, house smoked spicy peanuts, mini jalapeno and cheddar biscuits (free)
- House made roasted jalapeno bratwurst with pickled cabbage and spicy Sonoran mustard ($4)
- St. Louis ribblets, mesquite smoked ribblets with a house made spicy honey B.B.Q. sauce ($4)
- Vegetarian chili: Pinto, Black, and white beans smoked and stewed with tomatoes, seitan, peppers and spices ($3)