Studio 54 New Year’s Eve Bash
Monday, December 31st 8:00PM
Every year Hotel Congress hosts Tucson’s biggest New Year’s Eve party and this year it’s going to be even BIGGER!!
This year, the hotel will be transformed into Studio 54 and we’re going all out. Former Studio 54 man Thomas Hickey will be on hand and is consulting on the details. But we must go farther. Engineers are already hard at work constructing the BIGGEST DISCO BALL IN NORTH AMERICAN HISTORY to spin over the greatest disco party ever. No…seriously…Guinness has been contacted and we’re going for the world record. It’s ridiculous. It’s the biggest disco ball in the history of the western hemisphere, right here at Hotel Congress. Didn’t we tell you it was going to get BIGGER? How else do you re -create the hottest dance club in the history of the world and then top it?
Well we got mo’!
We have two stages with live and DJ’d music, an unbelievable VIP experience, and a photo booth to commemorate your disco-fication. Strut down the catwalk in your best disco outfit in our fashion show costume contest! Bust out those platforms and get ready to shake your groove thang while the Boogie Oogies kick out the greatest hits of the disco and funk era. Wade through a lake of glitter and get down, get down to Retro-Lution’s DJ Sid the Kid as he spins his retro blend while trying not to be blinded by the light.
(psst -We are also offering a $1000 hotel room package that you’ll need to inquire about telephonically. oh yeah.)
This is going to be a disco inferno that you won’t want to miss!!!
BONUS… Guests with dinner reservations at Cup Cafe or Maynards Kitchen on New Year’s Eve get $5 off general admission tix!
AND… We’ll be featuring our ever popular Bloody Mary Bar on New Year’s Day!
$25 General admission ticket (almost sold out!) :
- Live Music from the Boogie Oogies, DJ Sid the Kid in the Club
- Fashion Show Costume Contest
- Complimentary photo booth
- Complimentary champagne toast
- Party favors
$125 VIP LOUNGE (LIMITED TICKets available)
VIPs receive general admission benefits, plus perks:
- Hosted bar
- Stationed and passed hors d’oeuvres, including smoked brisket, oysters & shrimp, clams casino, chocolate fondue, mini desserts and MUCH more!
- Private entertainment from the Solid Gold DJs
To reserve a room for New Year’s Eve, call the Hotel Congress front desk (520) 622-8848
– $225 for one room with double bed OR room with two twin beds & a trundle bed
– $275 for one room with TWO double beds
- Bottle of champagne in room
- Hotel Calendar
- Two to four general admission tickets to the Studio 54 New Year’s Eve (depending on room size)
- Two morning drink tickets