Thu 22 Nov
Thanks (for) Giving Features at Cup Cafe
Thursday, November 22nd 7:00AM
Open on Thanksgiving Day, serving special features and donating to Tucson Community Food Bank
This event has passed.
The bird’s the word at Cup Cafe. We’re open for Thanksgiving, serving our fantastic regular menu along with Thanksgiving special features. In the spirit of the season, we’re donating $1 from each feature sold to the Tucson Community Food Bank.
- Slow roasted turkey with confit leg, house made cranberry sauce, mashed potato, sage dressing, giblet gravy, and sautéed green beans (19)
- Pan seared herb salmon “roulade”, fennel, shallot and lemon compound butter, crispy polenta, grilled asparagus (18)
- House made cast iron corned beef hash, with two poached eggs, whole grain mustard hollandaise, hotel potatoes, choice of toast (12)
- House smoked honey glazed pork shank, mashed sweet potatoes, house made cranberry sauce, sautéed green beans (19)
- Pecan, pumpkin, apple and mixed berry pies
Breakfast begins at 7am, Thankgsiving Features start at 9am, lunch at 11am and dinner begins at 4pm. Make reservations today!