CUP CAFE AM RESTAURANT MANAGER
Cup Cafe, the signature Hotel Congress restaurant, attracts every walk of life for its eclectic American fare served seven days a week, 365 days a year in downtown Tucson. The Cup is an award-winning destination for locals and visitors alike, complete with a full bar, dining room, and plaza seating. Expect a wait for breakfast on the weekend — itʼs the best in town. The build your-own Bloody Mary bar helps the time pass quickly.
We are currently seeking an AM Restaurant Manager.
Candidates must have pervasive knowledge of hospitality standards, food, beverage, and restaurant operations, specifically breakfast and lunch meal periods. They must be an effective decision maker and problem solver who excels in a team environment, but also on their own. A motivated person who leads by example and thrives when they roll up their sleeves and work side by side with their team. This is a hands on management position comprised of about 20% office time and 80% restaurant time.
- 2 years Restaurant Management experience
- Experience supervising a staff of 15+
- 2 years Breakfast/Lunch experience in an Expo, Server, Supervisor, or Manager
- Incredibly detail oriented with an intrinsic desire for perfection
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership ability
- Excellent hospitality
- Aloha proficient is a plus but not mandatory
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work mornings and afternoons, weekends, and holidays
- Health insurance after 3 months, Hotel Congress pays a set amount of premiums
- Dental insurance after 3 months, Employee pays 100% of premiums
- 401(k) plan, Employee eligible after 1 year of service, immediately vested with up to 4% match
- Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Leave, and select Holiday Pay after 90 days
Compensation: $43,000-$47,000, dependent on experience
Status: Salaried Exempt
Job Type: Full-time