Cup cafe server
Cup Cafe, the signature Hotel Congress restaurant, attracts every walk of life for its eclectic American fare served seven days a week, 365 days a year in downtown Tucson. The Cup is an award-winning destination for locals and visitors alike, complete with a full bar, dining room, and plaza seating. Expect a wait for breakfast on the weekend — itʼs the best in town. The build your-own Bloody Mary bar helps the time pass quickly.
The Cup Cafe is seeking an experienced Server.
Applicants should have –
– 2 years serving experience in high volume full-service restaurant
– open availability to work weekends and all holidays
– clear understanding of allergens, food borne illness, and food safety
– ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
– physically able to stand for at least 95% of shift, maneuver between tight spaces, balance multiples plates, and carry trays.
– keen attention for details
– the innate ability to make people comfortable and happy
– strong verbal communication skills
Compensation: $7.50/hour plus tips