Maynards Kitchen LINE COOK
Along with sister business, the Hotel Congress, Maynards has been the anchor of downtown dining, serving up local, innovative cuisine through a seasonal menu since 2008. The fast and casual Market satisfies hungry locals and travelers alike. Maynards Market offers delicious house baked pastries, made-to-order sandwiches and salads, an amazing happy hour, a carefully curated retail wine selection, and specialty coffee drinks.
Maynards Kitchen is hiring for an experienced full time or part time Line Cook for dinner and brunch service.
Line Cook Applicants should have –
– 1 year Line Cook experience minimum
– hot line, sauté, and broiler experience is necessary
– candidates must have strong knife skills, clear understanding and execution of temps and cook times
– ability to read and follow recipe specifications
– innate understanding and execution of cooking techniques
– evening, weekend, and holiday availability
– strong work ethic
– must be team and guest oriented at all times
Benefits include health, dental, and pet insurance; 401k with company match; paid sick leave; college savings plan.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour dependent on experience