Rooms, Rates & Reservations
We pride ourselves on the many unique features we offer that youʼd be hard pressed to find any where else. Some cynical city slickers might notice the absence of a television in any of our 40 rooms and feel slighted. But itʼs intentional. We strive to maintain the hotelʼs original ambiance from the iron bed to the vintage radio, the rumble of the nearby train to the 1930’s-style phone that connects to a real switchboard at the front desk. And, unlike most historic hotels, all rooms have private bathrooms and air-conditioning.
Our rates change seasonally. They generally range between $89-149 per night. Please call for special event room rates.
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Smoking: No
- Parking: Please check into the hotel first so that we may give you your parking options
- Pets: Allowed in select rooms
- For further details please check our Hotel policies
We are an urban, historic , rock ‘n’ roll hotel. Your room may be affected by plaza, nightclub, or street noise. If you would like to stay in one of our quieter rooms, please make arrangements at the time of your reservation. We do not give discounts or refunds due to noise. Earplugs are available at the front desk. Or, better yet, just join in the fun!
- Club Rooms (Red): Rooms are directly on top of the night club and are the noisiest hotel rooms in all of Tucson. While the beds do not have coin operated vibrators anymore, these rooms shake and rattle to the bass and bustling street all night long.
- Cactus Garden Rooms (Green): Interior rooms facing our Cactus Garden Patio. While no room in our hotel could be called quiet, these rooms are the least noisy and most cozy.
- Exterior Rooms (Yellow): Rooms facing Congress St, 5th Ave, or our Plaza. Louder than our Cactus Garden rooms, but less earthquake-like than our Club Rooms, Exterior Rooms can still be on the noisy side due to street or club noise depending on the day.