CUP CAFE EXPEDITER/RUNNER
Cup Cafe, the signature Hotel Congress restaurant, attracts every walk of life for its eclectic American fare served seven days a week, 365 days a year in downtown Tucson. The Cup is an award-winning destination for locals and visitors alike, complete with a full bar, dining room, and plaza seating. Expect a wait for breakfast on the weekend — itʼs the best in town. The build your-own Bloody Mary bar helps the time pass quickly.
The Cup Cafe is seeking an Expediter/Food Runner.
Applicants should have –
- 1 year experience in restaurant industry
- open availability
- ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- physically able to stand for at least 95% of shift, maneuver between tight spaces, balance multiples plates, and carry trays.
- keen attention for details
- the innate ability to make people comfortable and happy
- strong verbal communication skills
Compensation: $7.50/hour plus tips