Tucson’s Agave Heritage Festival explores and celebrates the cultural, commercial, and culinary significance of agave on the border region through a festival of seminars, trade shows, and world-class culinary events.
This years festival will showcase the brilliance of agave with incredible events:
- UNESCO City of Gastronomy seminars
- Business Tradeshow at Consulado de Mexico en Tucson
- Agave Heritage Dinner at Maynards Market and Kitchen Patio
- Cinco De Mayo Concert at Club Congress
- Agave Heritage Fest at Hotel Congress
- Agave Heritage Brunch at The Carriage House
AND MUCH MORE!