Recipe: Maple Walnut Blondies
Looking for a dessert recipe to wow your holiday dinner guests? Look no further than Cup Cafe Pastry Chef Carol Friel’s recipe for these unforgettable Maple Walnut Blondies!
Show us your creation by tagging @hotelcongress and using the hashtag #CupCafeRecipe in your photos!
Yields: 9×9 square pan
- ¾ c butter
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple extract
- ½ c maple syrup
- 2 c flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ c white chocolate chips
- ¾ c walnuts
- Melt the butter and brown sugar together over a double boiler, mixing together well.
While this melts, mix together the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract to the butter and stir well. Next add the maple syrup and
- Stir in the dry ingredients completely before adding the white chocolate chips and
- Scrape the batter into a greased pan and smooth out the top. Bake at 350°F for 25-30
minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out dry.